It's been a couple weeks since I've posted on here. So to say sorry, I included 2 pictures instead of the usual one lonely pic. It's not like I'm really letting anyone down though. I'm basically talking to myself the whole time anyways. Cricket, cricket. See? No civilization here whatsoever. But don't take it like I'm complaining. I've only had this blog for like a month. I can't expect this place to be bustling with views.
Now I'm talking to myself. Great. It's the muffins, they do wonders.
Okay. You're probably hungry so I'll stop talking and just give you the recipe.
From Paleo Grubs
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp gorund cloves
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- small pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, honey, olive oil, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, mix together coconut flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix dry and wet ingredients together until well blended and there are no clumps.
- Add in chocolate chips, mix well.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with 8 paper muffin cups. Fill each until they are almost full.
- Bake for approximately 23-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.