Then I stumbled upon this site and made some slight changes and voila!
This is the first time I've actually done a real photoshoot with food. I've always loved photography, I've never really had the self control to not eat the food right away and I never really had a reason. I found this website that teaches you how to use backlighting for food photography. It really helped. Anyways, after so many blurry photos, this one was really the only decent one I managed to take. I wish I could've included more but, you know, it is what it is, I'm only still a photographer-in-training.
From Elana's Pantry
- ½ cup almond butter*
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup honey*
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup chocolate chips
Honey can be subbed for maple syrup
- In a food processor, combine nut butter, eggs, and maple syrup/honey. You could also use a hand mixer here.
- Add in vanilla, vinegar, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Transfer batter to a greased 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 1 hour.
Makes 16 Brownies